UES’ team of dedicated professionals takes charge of your structural inspections to give you the time and freedom you need to move forward with your goals. By helping you comply with even the most rigorous codes and regulations for projects ranging from in-progress construction inspections to 40-year inspections, we effectively and efficiently minimize your liability.
You can be assured that we carefully examine the quality of materials, workmanship, and compliance with contract specifications to verify your compliance with approved plans and accepted industry standards. For further assurance, we provide written and photographic reports as necessary to document construction activities.
- Threshold Inspections
- Special Inspections
- Structural Steel Inspections and Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Spray-Applied Fireproofing Inspection and Testing
- Balcony Inspections (Florida Statute 509.2112(1))
- 40-Year or Older Building Safety Inspections
- Structural Assessments
- Roofing Assessments
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Third Party Quality Assurance